Terms of Service
MedChances.org is wholly owned and operated by Ryan Dhindsa, Ayal Gussow, and Brett Copeland. By using
with all applicable laws and regulations, including United States export and re-export control laws and
MedChances.org provides an online education portal to give visitors a general understanding of the medical school admissions process, as well as to provide information about postgraduate education in the United States. MedChances strives to keep its information accurate, current, and up-to-date. However, MedChances cannot guarantee that all of the information on this site is current. Furthermore, the information contained on this site is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. MedChances makes no guarantee of the accuracy of the predictions of college admissions on this Site. MedChances is not affiliated with any of the universities, hospitals, and institutions named on this website unless otherwise noted.
2. Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by Ryan Dhindsa, Ayal Gussow, and Brett Copeland. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, data, databases, and images (the "Materials") are owned either by MedChances or by its respective third party authors, developers, or vendors ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by MedChances, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of MedChances's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. Where public domain or United States Government material is reproduced on MedChances.org, notice is provided directly on each page. See the "Legal Contact Information" below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. MedChances does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by MedChances. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by MedChances.
3. Permission to Download. MedChances does not grant you permission to download, view, copy, or print the Materials for your personal, commercial, or non-commercial use. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than MedChances (the "Third Party Sites"). MedChances works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with MedChances. MedChances is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents, the products, the services or the use of the Third Party Sites or any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. MedChances makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. MedChances is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. MedChances is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MedChances of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that MedChances is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
5. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MEDCHANCES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MEDCHANCES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. MEDCHANCES SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL MEDCHANCES, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF MEDCHANCES HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MedChances, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
8. Unsolicited Submissions. MedChances does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to it through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to MedChances through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and MedChances's property. By providing such submissions to MedChances you hereby assign to MedChances, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. MedChances shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
9. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing MedChances, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. You use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID.
MedChances has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed upon the rights of MedChances or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. MedChances's policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, and you would like MedChances to remove the material in question, please contact Ryan Dhindsa (email@example.com).
11. Sales. All sales are final.
12. Warranty. No warranty from MedChances is express or implied. MedChances specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
13. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials, or any direct product therefrom, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, nor be used for any prohibited purpose.
15. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2017 MedChances.org ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
16. Trademarks. MedChances, MedChances.org, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Ryan Dhindsa, Ayal Gussow, and Brett Copeland. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
17. Acknowledgement. BY USING MEDCHANCES'S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE MEDCHANCES WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.